Earlier, it was reported that Google will introduce its new budget smartphone called Google Pixel 4a on May 22. However, according to recent reports, the presentation was postponed to June.
In recent months, there have been rumors that the price of the Google Pixel 4a will start at $399. But this week, we have new information that Google has chosen a more aggressive pricing policy. The version of Google Pixel 4a with 128 GB of flash memory, will cost $349. But, a version with 64 GB of memory should also be available.
This could adversely affect the sales of the iPhone SE, which Apple offers to its customers at a price of $399 for a basic-version equipped with 64 GB of flash memory. Many analysts consider these smartphones to be direct competitors. It seems that the iPhone SE will have a hard time. Its main competitor Google Pixel 4a will be much cheaper.
According to previous reports, the Google Pixel 4a will receive a 5.81-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and a hole for the front camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels in the upper left corner. We expect that the device will arrive with a single-chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 system and 6 GB of RAM. The smartphone will receive a battery with a capacity of 3080 mAh, support for 18-watt fast charging and a single main camera with a resolution of 12 megapixels.
According to a Vodafone document leaked to the Web, the operator plans to start selling the Pixel 4a from June 5th.
GOOGLE PIXEL 4A RUMORED SPECIFICATIONS
- 5.81-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.5:9 display, 443 PPI, HDR support
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU, Titan M security chip
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash, Dual PD autofocus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps and 720p at up to 240fps
- 8MP front camera with 84° ultra-wide lens
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphones
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1, NFC
- 3080mAh battery with 18W fast charging